Dicefreaks

Where Flavor Meets Mechanics
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to dicefreaks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Dinner of Fates (Week 18)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 pm 

<Gaerlan> Gaerlan leans forward, actually slicing the beleaguered girl's food into bite sized pieces for her as though she were a child.
<Puella> "M... Gaerlan," (slow progress!) "if I asked any ten people in the Horn what were your gifts, I would get ten different answers."
<Gaerlan> "Rightfully so, for I drink from every well. Among them though is the touch of the Father Below. I overflow with the power of Hell, a wellspring eternal as with you.
<Gaerlan> "And the Father Below's servants. Mephistopheles took a particular interest in me, as the lady of passion took in you."

"Tell me, what has she told you?"

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Dinner of Fates (Week 18)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 pm 

"She told me not to let that... other woman stand between me and," the hot bath doesn't quite explain her flush, "what I want."

She sounds more sure about that last part than she did back in the chapel, but Gaerlan is no stranger to reading people. Thea may be rushing ahead, but she's still a little uncertain about where she is going.

Blushing, she lowers her eyes to her plate.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:59 pm 

Gaerlan's smile turns dour, "Let us not speak of her this night." A moment of awkward silence, then, "Tonight is given wholly to you. In the morning you must return to your mistress's service, risen though you are. More than an acolyte, but not a master. I knew it was within you." He seems ready to go on, but waves it aside.

"Those matters can wait. Morning always comes. Until then..." he gives a sly grin.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 pm 

For a moment, Thea's thoughts are on her faintness. She's still weak from her ordeal, isn't she? Can she...

The brand on her forehead throbs, and Gaerlan can almost see her cheeks flush with new health as any doubts fade away. With a smoky stare - truly smoky, though she doesn't seem to realize it - she rises, full of new strength. This time it is she who pulls him up and into the kiss.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:38 pm 

Gaerlan is more than happy to educate Thea in the particularities of passion, and, when her body falters, lend her relief from it. His schedule has been cleared for this night.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:16 pm 

Long after, when Thea exhaustion has come upon her once more, Gaerlan lays a finely crafted jade necklace upon her bare breast.

He smiles at it. "It's a fine color on you."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:32 pm 

Thea has proven an eager partner, unwilling to waste a moment of her hard-earned night, her brand blazing brighter with each climax and seeming to fill her with new hunger, but now she seems finally wearied, the night having taken her beyond even whatever fire Fierana's mark had lit in her. Thea had lost herself in their last rush of ecstasy, and it had taken the girl some time to find herself again.

Now, she stretches languidly, arching her neck under his hands, looking down at the pendant as it nestles between her breasts. "Gaerlan, it's beautiful."

The smile turns to a pout as a gong sounds faintly out in the corridor somewhere, sounding the dawn. "Oh, I wish I could stay with you." And not go back to Her, she doesn't say. Perhaps Thea doesn't even think it.

She closes her eyes, one hand first lazily tracing his shoulders, his chest, then roaming lower with slowly recovering energy. "One more time." she murmurs, hoarse and low.

This time is long and slow, and as she pulls him down on top of her, the furrows that her nails dragged down his back earlier in the night now mend themselves under a softer touch.

Report this post