Dicefreaks

Where Flavor Meets Mechanics
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to dicefreaks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Dark Shard PbP
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:59 am 

Night 1: A Dragon's Dreams

Stuff that happens after Kryss is stabilized.

Post subject: Re: Dark Shard PbP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 am 

The Triumphant Return

Azario enters, having just finished his tremendous song. "Dragons and gentlemen, lend me your ears. The evil rat queen and her many, many vile servants have been e-rat-icated by the hand of none other than I, Azario The Great...aided in part by Julian and Pug. Sadly Julian's vigor and bloodlust proved too great and so no rats were spared for Her Majesty's pleasure."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 pm 

"I was simply overwhelmed by the honor and glory of battling rats for my queen." Julian agrees wryly. "That mother rat was something else, though." he informs their companions. "You should take a look at the body when you get the chance."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 am 
Site Admin

"Spared for my pleasure?" Calcryx asks impatiently. "What are you talking about?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:20 am 

Azario sighs internally. Having to be blunt and straightforward is not fun at all. "You said you wanted a rat, right? Thus 'for your pleasure'. It's a weird human phrase I suppose."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 am 
Site Admin

"You came across a non-diseased rat and you killed it?" Calcryx asks, eyes narrowed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm 

"I'm not certain any of them lacked disease. I'm an entertainer, not a physician. All I do know is they all were trying to kill us. Some of them even came back as zombies, which I was not expecting!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Calcryx bares her teeth and Erky shudders. "It's the power of Sengir," the gnome squeaks. The dragon snaps at him. "That's a myth!" She turns to the ratslayers and explains, because pbp is too slow a medium to simply play line by line. "Gulthias Sengir was a terrifying vampire long ago, according to legend. He supposedly was staked to permanent death here in time long past. Some people, who do not understand how magic works, say that his dark power still bleeds out into the Citadel."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:01 pm 

"Sengir, huh? Sounds like an interesting story." If Azario is at all disturbed at having heard this name whispered in the fog room several hours ago he hides it well, and settles down for another long and dull night of long resting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 pm 

"I can vouch that the rats we fought, at least, were horribly diseased. Learned that the hard way."

Julian frowns.

"Sengir? Illusions, misty rooms, and ghostly voices, Azario?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next